Time is TBD|
Children's Ministry Coordinator Search
Oak Hills Christian Church is looking for a part-time Children's Ministry Coordinator who playfully engages children in our church and neighborhood with the love of Jesus.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Butler, 100 Township Line Rd, Butler, PA 16002, USA
About the Event
Oak Hills Christian Church | Children’s Ministry Coordinator Job Description
Title: Children’s Ministry Coordinator
Review of Work: Pastor
Experience: Entry level; willing to train. High School Diploma or equivalent
Position Summary: Playfully engage the children of Oak Hills Christian Church and our neighborhood with the love of Jesus.
1. Oversee a volunteer-led children’s church during the Sunday worship service.
Recruit and train volunteers as necessary.
2. Establish, maintain and advance congregational relations
Embody a friendly, welcoming presence within the congregation.
Occasionally facilitate Children’s moments during the morning worship service (or support the Elders in this ministry)
3. Effectively maintain opportunities for neighborhood children to playfully engage the love of Jesus.
Develop and maintain an appropriate volunteer structure that ensures programmatic objectives are supported through the use of trained individuals
Ensure a positive, healthy and safe work environment
4. Be an active member of the Oak Hills staff and church leadership
Participate in staff meetings as required
Participate in development of missional directions, programs and social witness opportunities
Other duties as assigned to advance the mission of Oak Hills Christian Church
Special Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Adaptability – demonstrate a willingness to be flexible, versatile and tolerant in a changing work environment while maintaining effectiveness and efficiency
- Relationship Building – ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with others, both internally and externally
- Effective Communication – Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate tools and techniques
- Creativity/Innovation – ability to develop unique and new ways to improve operations of the Oak Hills Christian Church programs and create new opportunities
- Depends on experience. Approximately 5 – 10 hours / week.
How to apply:
- Please email a cover letter and resume to Rich @ email@example.com